Lorraine Juliano Keller
- Propositions Supernaturalized, forthcoming in Two Dozen (or so) Theistic Arguments: New Essays, Trent Dougherty and Jerry Walls, eds.
- What Propositional Structure Could Not Be, in Synthese (forthcoming).
- Against Naturalized Cognitive Propositions, in Erkenntnis 82/4: 929-946, 2017.
- Review of Paul M. Gould (ed.) Beyond the Control of God?: Six View on the Problem of God and Abstract Objects, in The Journal of Analytic Theology 4: 434-439, 2016.
- The Metaphysics of Propositional Constituency, in Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Special Issue: Essays on the Nature of Propositions 43/5-6: 655-678, 2013.
- Compositionality and Structured Propositions (with John A. Keller), in Thought 2(4), 2013. (draft)
In Progress(titles withheld for blind review)
- A paper comparing the primitive entity view and possible worlds views of propositions, to appear in Unstructured Content (OUP).
- A paper on the primitive entity view of propositions, to appear in The Routledge Handbook of Propositions.
- A paper on (apparent) assertions with no (propositional) content, to appear in Nothing Much (OUP).
- A paper on divine ineffability and semantics, under review.
- A paper on divine transcendence and personal knowledge of God, under review.
- Whence Structured Propositions?, University of Notre Dame, 2012. (available upon request)
- Logic, Spring 2018, Spring 2016, Spring 2015, Fall 2014
- Introduction to Philosophy, Fall 2017, Spring 2014, Summer 2013, Spring 2013
- Ethics, Fall 2015
- Philosophy of Language, Fall 2013, Fall 2012
ContactDepartment of Philosophy
PO Box 2043
Niagara University NY 14109-2043